Friday, July 21, 2006

Another unsaid thing

There are millions of unsaid things in life and reasons vary, individual to individual and within them, with each unsaid thing. Some, because they mustn’t be mentioned and others because of our mere foolishness. With our calculated reasoning, embracement, fears and what not; anyway, the point being “Add another of such thing in my life”.

Anyway, other then that I had various sleepless nights in past few days and work in the day; had some tests and training sessions. With each passing day you start to know people better according to your understanding and perception ofcourse; and start appreciating some of them more then beforehand and perhaps you become little distant with others. I am no exception. I have started to appreciate some for their wittiness, friendliness, knowledge, various other or technical skills, helpful or even for the beautiful self and as I felt, for the beautiful souls. There are exceptions ofcourse, I feel, some I might avoid for the compatibility reasons. Anyway, that will be it for now. I think, I need to hit the bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful souls...ahem ahem!! :P

heeheh.

as for the unsaid things, u im sure have far too many of those. hope u can let it all out someday. :)