Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Anonymous proxy.

Using anonymous proxy for your own blog, it feels like entering your own home using a window that opens in one of the backside rooms. Anyway.

Finally, it seems like I have found some pace again in reading after a long time. I m done with ‘Angels and Demons’ by Dan Brown and I already finished some 200 pages of ‘Raja Gidh’ by Bano Qudsia. And I have two books lined up after this. Although, there is something important waiting for my attention and so far I have been unable to deliver what it demands. Lets see.

9 comments:

Raheel Lakhani said...

so how was Angels and Demons?

Anonymous said...

hahaha, quite true!

Sneaking up on our own houses :S

Marium said...

My blog works..ur doesnt..hahaha
nya nya boo boo :p *dances*

Anonymous said...

assalam o alaykum

oh i took every other dan brown book only 1 day while for anngels and demons toook some 7-8 dayz :)

it had bit anti islamic parts as well .... ...

www.pkblogs.com/BLOGNAME as

www.pkblogs.com/jonybr

would do the magic its great ... :)


wassalam
ntw my blog add changed ...

Kat said...

Very aptly put....but thank god blogs are back into stream now! How did you like Angels and Demons? I read it after di vinci code....was a bad idea!

Anonymous said...

come back..no more anonyomous proxies. :P

Asma said...

quite a lot of anonymous proxies now ... update plz

Talha Masood said...

Agreed:)

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
»