Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yahoo! Answers.

Few days ago, finally, I did visit Yahoo! Answers and realized it can be a good time killing place if needed. There are a lot of questions being asked in almost whatever you could be interested in and along with others, you can answer too. And so can you ask the weirdest question in mind.

Apart from that, I watched ‘Rang de Basanti’ again on cable, and, well, you may say I have a weird taste in movies, but I actually did like it. (I didn’t though when I watched it first time). I think, Amir’s movies are more like cheese, ‘you need to develop the taste.’

2 comments:

Raj said...

Wjhats so weird about liking RDB? Most people liked it, as did I.

Anonymous said...

havent seen the movie, but loved the song(just heard it once). made me want to dance.