Thursday, March 02, 2006

I will not abolish my dreams.

They make me what I am and they make me what I want to be, atleast, in dreams. In the absence of the entities that I am used to of, I can still be a part of unity – in relation – of such.

I realize the void, vague reality or rather futility of dreams. But that is to, the substantial world; for inner world though, the same futility can be the completeness of one’s self. Like all the souls in the world I have gained some, and lost some of the treasures that I wish, I never had lost. But I am thankful to God for giving me the ability to forget – forgetting is a blessing – or all the pain would kill us one day. And of course for the ability to dream, to imagine; so I can preserve what I once had as absolute.

Strange thought just crossed my mind; I think, if you read the above lines again you will notice a reflection – of you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

agreed!! so very true ati..n i did see a reflection of me..luv this post

Raheel Lakhani said...

hey I have seen so much improvement in your writing. Is it because of somekind of pain(dard)?

Forgetting is a blessing only if the memories aren\'t worth remembering.

Anonymous said...

wonderful post. *thumbs up
had to read again to see a reflection of myself. forgetting is a blessing, but sometimes even painful memories are worth holdin on to.

JonyBr said...

Sigh. Just checking if i can comment using a proxy :(

JonyBr said...

Ohh so i can. Sigh.

Anonymous, yes i m certain u must have.

Raheel, have u? really? i cant seem to know why or what to say, but thank u.

Sid, u have changed ur views & u will continue to do so, so will i

Raheel Lakhani said...

use unipeak.com