Thursday, February 23, 2006

Write write write.

Sitting, and sipping the Hot Nescafe here I am, writing for the heck of it. Okay, correction, it’s not Hot, it’s rather Warm since I don’t really drink Hot tea/coffee, I atleast give it ten minutes to cool down from its boiling point.

Write write write. But what? I have no idea; I have no thoughts, nothing in particular happening that I would like to share. Other then that, if anyone cares, I finished ‘Deception Point’ and already started ‘Angels and Demons’ by Dan Brown. After this just one more book to go by Mr. Brown. And in future, I will list his name in my Must Read Authors.

Hmmmmm.

Enough few lines for the post?

6 comments:

Akanksha said...

oh my god u liked deception point?
its such a sucky novel!
angels and demons is slightly better, da vinci code is also ok!
i dnt like Dan brown much.. guess he is overhyped..

even i take my coffee or tea warm!

Anonymous said...

how abt sharing with us some more of ur wisdom that ive been learning so much from everyday?

you're goin to love angels and demons. i still havent read deception point so dont know.

hope something interesting crops up in ur life sooon, inshallah. :)

Raheel Lakhani said...

drinking hot coffee is such a pain.

JonyBr said...

Akanksha maybe we have a different taste in novels :) i like two things in Brown's novels, 1. Fast paced. 2. Technical descriptions of the things.

Sid, the wisdom u r talking about is to be learned, not hear or read from a book :p

Raheel talking about too much pain these days ?:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my term life insurance rates site.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »