Thursday, June 22, 2006

Vanished

Vanished – I was. And can’t promise I won’t be anymore. Truth is, I know there are many proxies in existence but it’s still not the same. It feels ‘different’ using a proxy; to read, or, to write. I have thought about to shift the blogging host but so far I have been unable to convince myself to leave a ‘home’. Eventually, I might; Soon – perhaps.

As for those who might have wondered about me, nothing much have had happened. The thing I am suppose to write (educational that is) is still incomplete. Mom went for Umrah and is back already. And that’s about it.

5 comments:

Raheel Lakhani said...

The ban is so bad. I guess now they have also banned wikipedia in PK. Insane Idiots Damn Officials!!

Good Luck :)

Anonymous said...

welcome back :\

JonyBr said...

Raheel, Wiki is working fine on my end & i hope it wont stop

uxuf, thanx :\

Anonymous said...

so u remembered ur password?? :P

welcome back. this post was a much awaited one.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »