Monday, June 20, 2005

Where have my ghosts gone?

Nahh. I don’t know if they were ghosts, probably just my hallucinations but they were so strong, I could really feel their presence and see them. Never had a direct eye contact with them but when I was looking at somewhere else I used to feel/see them walking by etc, but when gazes turned to that direction there was nothing.

They never scared me, neither was I afraid of them, we were at piece with each other. Three or four times a day or probably more, and I just realized its been months I haven’t seen them, I cant recall the exact date or month when I stopped seeing them but what I know is, they are gone. Where? I don’t know. Why? I don’t know.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You spend so much time glued to the computer screen, they just got bored of you. :-P
hehehe.... didnt they ever try talking to yu?

Umema Siddiqi said...

gh..gh...gh...gh...gho..gh ...ghoo... ghoo...ghostttsss

*faints*

Bhai, sab khairiat to hay na??? Ghosts were your friends??? I know you haven't said that, but i can feel that. That gives me the creeps. They were your friends...Aap main bhee kuch to asar aaya hoga...
*larki bhaago, before this bhoot comes to kill you*

*runs off* ;)

Raheel Lakhani said...

sometimes change is all that we need. :p

Marium said...

aray..ur back with the ghosts again.
they arent ghosts..u spent too much time staring at the monitor while the rest of yr room is dar so that when u look away from it u see light orbs that look like ghosts to u.
(Doctor Monasha..heheehe)

By the way once i saw this kid dancing around in my house around maghrib..beeautifulll kid..but me all alone..n he just appeared..danced in my room..even made faces at me..n then ...whooosh..gone.
ofcourse when mum came home she found my hysterics...*scarlet*

JonyBr said...

Sid : Yeah i m boring :(

Dinky : Nah..not friends we just used to respect each others personal space :)

Raheel : Not in case, there was none actually, wesay i have my own reasons to beleive why ;)

Mona : It almost never happened when i was looking at a monitor :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have my ghosts too. Just that they have taken the appearance of people. They walk by me, ride with me in the bus, stand behind me in the line at the counter.

They are everywhere. But since I respect their privacy, they respect my privacy too.

So JonyDada, maybe they ve gone for a rest, maybe. But they will be back again. That's for sure, believe me.