Thursday, June 30, 2005

Mangos and Pimples

I broke the juicers jug. Yes it couldn’t bear my torture of whole ice cubes when making a Mango Shake. It’s too difficult a job to crush the ice before putting it to grind. Ahh. Lazy me. Not to worry, I have another spare jug and I will buy few more, just in case.

I already have two half football sized pimples on my face enough to confuse people to say it’s a pimple or a face, but, will it stop me to have two-three or sometimes four mugs of mango shake? I guess not, I will live with my pimples.

6 comments:

Umema Siddiqi said...

Alhamdolillah, am not affected yet by mangoes - yeah, but how long? Heehehe...
When pimples start appearing on my face, they don't stop. They grow, and geow, and grow....until I stop eating chocolates, and mangoes. *poor me* And by that time, my face becomes heavily populated with pimples. And then I realise what does 'Daanay-daar' mean...hehehe... People have 'daanay daar' chai, I have 'daanay-daar' face!

*Again poor me* :(

JonyBr said...

Dinky, i can feel the pain. Mine r always big fat ones :)

Sidrat said...

big fat is ok but i hate my pimples most when they are the same color as mangoes..
i m glad u dont let the pimples stop u... i do. i havent eaten even a dozen mangoes ever sincew the season began :(. i didnt know mango shakes have the same effect.. comeon, thats MILK, for god's sake!!! :(

S.G. said...

woooops..this is what i always do stuff the Jug with loads of ice..and pray before i hit any button that Mat it be safe:D i'd b careful i think.
well dont u think mangoes r toooo sweet..i cant bare to eat more than a slice or two.pimples:D naaaa

S.G. said...

lol@ dinky mind's danay daaar:) good:)

JonyBr said...

Okay u all win...u ppl have worst pimples :p