Sunday, June 05, 2005

Insomnia and Orkut

It’s been around 32 hours I haven’t had a sleep, actually I did, around one or one and a half hour but that too, very disturb. My head hurts but I m not sleepy. Another insomniac attack?

Khair, I was just browsing through the orkut profiles and I don’t know what’s wrong with programming gurus. Usually they write weird things about the ideal first date. One of this guy (who I think was completely genius when it came to C/C++) and when I checked his profile, he was just a kid, going to be 21 in few months. Anyways, his ideal first date was something like “Having an interesting argument followed by a simple dinner” later, he defined his interesting discussion; it was about Relativity Theory, Cosmo Physics and what not. And what makes it interesting would be if she would bring some interesting point which he never thought about before. Now that really would be some date :)

This other guy who answers a lot of queries when people ask programming questions wrote something interesting. He said “It’s not important what they say, they want; but, what they respond to.” I paused, tried to replay it over and over again in my mind, I don’t know, in some of the scenarios it seems true, in others it doesn’t. Khair (Yes another “Khair”).

Then there are some desi kids (yes 15 to 35 yr old kids) who often write in their profiles (and in others scraps all over) .. well, if u translate, it reads something like this “ANYTHING, JUST ANY DATE WITH ANYONE WOULD BE A PERFECT DATE”

I think I saw two profiles of fellow bloggers. Bcos one had the same display pic which she has here and in her profile (in her friends list right up there) I saw another display pic which was from a recent picnic they have been too.

4 comments:

~meyum & a half~ said...

the profiles can be hilarious at times..and you are juts thinking..ummm what were these people thinking:)

Marium said...

“ANYTHING, JUST ANY DATE WITH ANYONE WOULD BE A PERFECT DATE”

lollzzz..cute :-D

ps ati: invite all yr blogger friends to the community ..i just sent its invi too :-)

Anonymous said...

itnay rooz ho gaye,, kuch tou likha hota larkay.. kuch tou hoga iss KHALI DEMAGH mei bhe hmmm hmm hmmm? :P


jia

JonyBr said...

meyum : Agreed, they can be hilarious at times.

Marium : U deleted that community already :p

Jia : I have been busy doing nothing :p