Friday, June 10, 2005

Highlights

Highlights of last week.

- I shaved.

- Been to Hydrabad

- Didn’t get a chance to jog regularly.

- I realized when I jog I become giddy.

- TV’s remote has stopped working.

- SAMSUNG’s after sales service sucks.

- I have three movies but I don’t know how to operate my TV manually.

- I had “Chai Paratha” at dawn, at Pathan’s Quetta Hotel.

- I TCSed Mona’s birthday gift (her birthday was in January and I sent her a gift after 5 months)

- I TCSed Hina’s gift as well (atleast her birthday was last month)

- I am sick (temperature, tonsils and my back hurts madly)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

atiiiiiiiiii
Now i know ur name ..nice journal ..

Raheel Lakhani said...

my last week was somewat similar too.

neurotica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
neurotica said...

awww.. i hope you get well soon.
take a very good care of yourself with some proper medication.

jia

Umema Siddiqi said...

You are still too early in sending Mona's birthday gift. I had to give my mom a birthday gift last August, and I am still searching for a very cool thing to present her (atleast in this august) :)

JonyBr said...

Sadu : And what was ur name again ?:p

Raheel : I guess all men usually have somewhat similar weeks :)

TDH : Thanx, yes i m feeling better now.

Jia : Thanx, hmm haan hope koi khayal rakhnay wali ajai gi kabhi ;) :p

Dinky : U can send me one too in july if u want to, on my birthday :p

Marium said...

Attiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
thankeww for the luvly luvly gift
i luv it..luv the colour n the look.
now i'll go shopping to get its matching suit :-D
ur adowable..thankeww