Saturday, June 25, 2005

Clumsy and absent minded.

I have been clumsy and absent minded, here are some of the things I did in last couple of days:

- Left fridge’s door open and forgot (twice)
- A bike fell over me (my mistake) and caused a swollen leg and a wound.
- Stumbled upon several people when walking.
- Parked the car and forgot where I parked it.
- Tried to call Khannu several times but his cell is always not responding.
- Tried to listen Abida Parveen and Nusrat but once again I realized I m not a music/song’s person.
- Had enough time to observe a Donkey on the street what it was doing for not less than 15 min. (btw now I know why a Gadha is really a Gadha)
- And several more, but like I said being absent minded, I forgot.

6 comments:

Sidrat said...

ur just missin ur ghosts too much. better call em back.

btw, mailed u khanu's number at jonybr81.

neurotica said...

(btw now I know why a Gadha is really a Gadha) - hahahaha!

hmmm absent minded, you might have your mind some else where thats why you are unable to concetrate. the other reason could be if you are taking no interest in your surroundings.

larkay, why is that?
oh well.. get well! again :@

JonyBr said...

Sid: Yes thank you, i received the number.

Jia : maybe interest lena ka kuch hoga nahi na ziada :p

S.G. said...

r u paying less attention or u r depressed? well am asking after a few days but u know the reason well.

Talha Masood said...

wow

there r more like me on this planet

thanx God

Anonymous said...

I have been absent minded and clumsy my hole life im starting to think i have a problem: This year so far
Lost: x 6 bank cards
x 2 wallets
x 2 sets of house keys
x my ONLY car key leaving my car stranded whilst i try and source a replacement and great expense.
3 x work Id cards
2 x phones
i have been to minor injuries 3 times for faling over and on crutches twice im ALWAYS bruised.
IS there a condition that causes this... as everyone is always cross with me but really i dont do it intentionally!!