Sunday, March 27, 2005

Value of human life

Like I have previously mentioned in my entries I m having difficulties gathering my thoughts & imagination together. From last couple of days I was thinking to write about few things but every time I sit back, open the editor, fingers just jam, feels like I have nothing to say, every thought and every imagination become vague.

Couple of days ago a man was killed in a neighborhood. When the sun was burning 90 degree’s above head, in a day light, probably in front of atleast 100 people. I was there in the evening that day & everything seemed just fine, no one could possibly imagine something terrible like ‘that’ happened just few hours ago. An important thing like a human life seems to be the most trivial and it seems to agonize none but only the concerned. Sometimes I feel only devils get their dues. Why abhorrence? Where is the angle of hope? Justice – peace, where r u?


1 comment:

Marium said...

I thought i was the only one going thru those unstructured thoughts that u just cant grasp..but i guess the feeling is mutual.
Im rubbing onto u Ati :-)