Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Responding comments.

... and ofcourse comments on comments & so forth. How do u do it? Not that I get huge number of comments every now & than, I hardly get a tad bit, but still…

Part of me doesn’t care about em and the other half feels someone took out an important time from his/her life to read my crappy blog & infact wrote a comment on it. I should appreciate it (which ofcourse I do) but how? What is the blog tradition? Do we (the authors) leave em as is, or we comment back? Just one reply to all or individuals?

Any savior out there?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh the world is small after all :) dekh len appko dhondh lia humne ati ji :p now u have to figure out who i am.. lets see if u do or u dont.. i've just read some parts of ur blog n they're pretty good.. will read in detail tomorrow or so :) keep writing..

Sapphire said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog:) You are right.I think that's the only option i have,like it or not:)

anyway,you have to reply on ur own blog.Comment here,just like i'm doing:)

Umema Siddiqi said...

Thanks for visiting, and leaving your comments on, my blog!

The blog tradition is you visit other people's blogs, and then leave your comment(s) there. You can write whatever you like in your comment box too. Can be answers to other people's comments...

Oh, and I am amazed to see your blog patrol. Normally its not as high as you have it in just one month. Did you change the statistics yourself? If not, then its cool! Nice traffic you've got!

Cheerio =)

JonyBr said...

Ohh thank u guys.

Dost : From my past experiances i have learnt never to take a name in a guess :p

Saphiya : Thanx for the help.

Dinky : Thank u too. & no when i was setting up blog patrol i didnt know so i set it to 1000, so infact its only 25 visitors :)

Anonymous said...

assalam o alaikumm... loved the story 'Immortal Night' ... depressing, sentimental and touching. you've just inspired me to become a blogger!! :)

JonyBr said...

Mahwash : Thats the idea, i want u to start writing :) ...kidding, but really, thanx, urs is the best comment/compliment i have in my blog