Thursday, March 24, 2005

Find me my imagination

Sir William Hamilton in his lecture once said “On earth there is nothing great but man; in man there is nothing great but mind.” And when u can’t seem to be in control of ur mind, u don’t feel great anymore. The very essence of urself; those few ounces in ur upper box that make ur tiny, non existent entity the best creature in the whole wide universe, what remains if “that” doesn’t work? – Just a useless piece of flesh we call a body.

I was going thru some of the blogs I found on net, I found some good thoughts, some good imaginations, ppl noticing small things while driving, thinking about them & putting those thoughts in words. What was I thinking last time I was driving? I had no answer. What did I notice? – Nothing. But it is not completely true; I know I was thinking, I always m; but what? I seem to have lost control over my thoughts; the imagination is not in my control anymore. Those r just the random chunks of thoughts, whims representing my fear, fantasies, wishes perhaps. My cloud castles.

Perhaps it’s the excessive flood of knowledge, words, things – my own problems that restrict my imagination or rather “blearing my imagination” would be a better choice of words. Einstein felt “Imagination is more important than knowledge” & that is exactly what I m loosing rapidly every minute, every moment of my life.

Someone help.

2 comments:

~meyum & a half~ said...

hmm possible..(referring to what you wrote in my blog)
but hey..like i said everyone has their own story...and it might or might not work for others:)
and yes, imagination is wayyyyyyy more imp:)so hold on to it na

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »