Saturday, December 03, 2005

Possessed by Google Adscene.

Google has taken over my Blog too as it always does to other web sites, Orkut and Blogger are two examples. Big fish always eats the small one. I am possessed by Google’s offers and I have started to believe it will make me rich (Okay that was a joke :p). But here is a long term planning I did, lets assume I earn $10 a month, that’s $120 a year and $3600 after 30 years. So why let go $3600 when I retire? I will cash my money then and I have 30 years to decide what I want to do with it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe..good luck!! [:P]

Raj said...

I had google adsense on my blog for two months and i just managed to earn $0.59. So good luck with it.

JonyBr said...

Sid, thanx :p

Raj,, really? i already earned $4 something...in like week? haha

Anonymous said...

I thought about that as well, but then after reading comments like Raj i thought against it :)

btw, $4 a week means $16 a month which equals 5760 in 30 years :P

Anonymous said...

i have a google account and i earn $10 a dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

so $300 dollar a month and

so $9000 in 30 months