Friday, August 14, 2009

Itty-Bitty Updates

I know, there haven’t been any updates on this blog, not because there aren’t any, but I haven’t been in my writing “Mode” (which as a matter of-fact – I rarely am these days). Anyway, so here you go (updates in no particular order)

  • Bowling Tournament – As expected I didn’t win anything, nor was trying to. The objective was to have some fun and I had loads of it. Thanks to everyone, specially Mr. M for organizing, Ms. A for being a team mate (and not complaining about it) and of-course, all the participants. Just a day or two before the tournament I felt there weren’t many trophies so I made a little contribution to increase the number of trophies, but when the prizes were announced I felt there weren’t many people around to receive them. Bhaaaaa. Anyway.

  • Dad went back to US. I am not sure when he will visit back, but on average it might be between 6 months to 2 years. There were many things which were left over, but there is always a next time.

  • Marking of God knows how many classes is done, and I submitted the results. I wasn’t really happy with the results though. I already have a new pile of assignments to mark and soon there will be more exams. Sigh.

  • I still haven’t watched Harry Potter, Angels and Demons and so many others.

  • I finished X-Files, the complete Nine Seasons after finishing Star Trek: The Next Generation (Seven Seasons) and am looking forward for something new.

  • I have started to drive here in Kuala Lumpur and I haven’t yet decided which one is better, driving or taking public transport.

  • There is so much more, deep inside, some of which I don’t even know – if I know, what it is. Other, I do, but I wont be saying it anyway. The void, emptiness, meaninglessness; the misfit feelings, my concerns about the people I care and love, the wrong doings, the fate, and the things I should be doing and the long list continues.

  • Oh and thank you, you know who you are.

No comments: