Saturday, August 29, 2009

Another attempt

My brother noticed this "thing" in our terrace and I ran to grab my camera. It's creepy; it moves its head to look at me and what the heck am I trying to do. I tried to get the focus using AutoFocus but I couldn't get it because it was too dark in there. Even with Manual it was almost impossible to focus it because I simply couldn't see anything on LiveView. After many random attempts this is the best I could come-up with.

Notice the photo has been rotated because it was actually on top of the sliding door and it was difficult to hold the camera that up, the interesting part is you can actually see the reflection of flash in its eyes.

Focus: Manual
Flash: On
Lens: 18-105mm

Photoshop used for:
Rotate
Crop
Resize
Watermark


Photobucket

No comments: