Wednesday, April 01, 2009

An attempt to come back

Over the past few months I have been thinking to write again, but write what? It seems I have lost the ability to write and worse, living here in Malaysia has caused my already broken English to become “Minglish”. Where my every other sentence end with word “Lah”. And there is an endless list (which perhaps will need a separate post)

I am having feeling of “uselessness”, being caught in void and static. And I desperately need to do something, and I know what I should – I must. But that’s where the “Excuse Master” comes in. It’s another part of me, with great excuses about why I shouldn’t do, or can’t do what I must. Anyway, till next time, here are few lines of chat I had with my student the other day, sometime they scare me :\

STUDENT: sir..
Me: Yes Sir?
STUDENT: your ass want print screen or burn in cd?
Me: My "Ass"?
STUDENT: WHICH ONE
Me: I have only one
STUDENT: ASSGNMENT
Me: phew ....you scared me

No comments: