Sunday, January 01, 2006

Who killed me?

Fate? World? Chances? Circumstances? People? Luck?...

…Or was it only me.

There is a big difference, big difference between you and me. Yes You; and Me.  No matter how beautiful I seem to be, it is just the mere shell, which might burst any time, like a bubble, just like that.

I am scared, I am scared when it does, the smile on your lips will vanish in a flash. Like it does from a child’s face when a balloon unexpectedly bursts; and the perplex, what on earth happened? I am not pretty inside that shell, I will be ashamed; embarrassed. The dirt on my skin and the wounds on my soul; smell, that is unbearable. Torn apart, thrown stuff, ugly wrinkles and stains – that would be me.

And I am scared, I am scared for myself. I am too weak to hold down what I have and I know one strong jolt of the wind and everything is gone. I am scared. I am…

There are times when dreams and desires are meaningless, and the only thing that matters is – survival. I will live; I hope. But everything else is vague.

7 comments:

The Lil fairy & her angel friends said...

HAppy new year !!!!blogging budz:)
may happiness b urs today tomorrow nd always!

Raheel Lakhani said...

prayers and faith will make situations bright again inshallah.

Asma said...

happy new yr ... and such a deadly post on new yr :)

JonyBr said...

Unaiza thanx, Happy New yr to u too.

Raheel, insha Allah. Though the topic needs a long debate :)

Asma, thanx, happy new yr to u too:)

Anonymous said...

i can relate to that..or maybe i cannot.
have faith and be optimistic...:)

inspirex said...

Dude, what happened? I know in some cases, its best not to ask. Many things cant be told. They happen, they seep through communication and thats often the best of it.
But if anything can be discussed, there are people around you can rely on.

ghazal pirzada said...

assalam alaikum,
am so sorrry for never commenting on ur blog....i do visit it whenever am online but never tend to write anything for u but this post has made me comment...
wht is wrong budd....its a new year!!! happy begginning wud be much appreciated... the key to life is suvival and trust in ur ownself!!!!!!!!
TRUST urself and u'll be the happiest on earth! keeep praying and things will get better...praying to Allah sure helps budd... try doing that....till then i'll pray for u tooo!!!
tc and thanx for always commenting on my posts since not many ppl visit my blog and so there arent any comments :( but thanx to u...:D