Friday, August 26, 2005

Temperature.

I probably have temperature from past three days and I didn’t know. High fever due to extraordinary tonsil problems (that I had almost all my life) has made me naïve when it comes to slight temperatures. The only two things I was mentioning were: A. headache, and were asking for more tea. And B: I was feeling water is slightly colder when washing hands/face etc. Half an hour ago on Mom’s suggestion I did check and found I have around 100.6 temperature. Alas. Sigh. What next? Antibiotics again? Ohh please No :(

Other than that T.V. is fun, the local election talk shows on television are better than any comedy show you will ever watch.

5 comments:

uXuf said...

I knew it all along.

:P

JonyBr said...

Mujhay is comment mein Tanz ki bo arahi hai *snooty* :p

uXuf said...

Sirf boo? Iss mein se to "saraand" ani chahiye :P

Sidrat said...

u shouldnt have read 200 pages of stephen hawking!! :P

JonyBr said...

uXuf bhai ...meri naak band hai :p

Sid : I think parh hi is waja se saka ke i was not in my senses:p