Sunday, January 06, 2008

You can not make everyone Happy

On 2nd of Jan I found out it was a birthday of one of the colleague. We are on friendly terms and since she was working too hard from past few weeks I decided to buy a cake for her as a good gesture. Of-course I hoped it might make her feel nice. But a cake without candles? So I ended up buying 36 candles as well, and we actually had a small birthday party in the end. Indeed, as hoped, I think she was touched and said thank you.

But to my surprise I later learnt no matter what you do to spread small pieces of joys you can never make everyone happy. There will always be people, who, for the strangest reasons won’t appreciate, even if you only see them like once a week and for only to say a Hello. Some even said it right at my face and I was like “huh what?”. Argggggg.

No comments: