Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Dr. Farrukh Malik's opinion

Dr. Farrukk Malik’s honest opinion about my blog, here is an excerpt.

Link to post.



It’s for the first time that I encountered JonyBr at Random Thoughts on Random nights. I happened to read two of the posts with this blog, one titled strange feelings in which the author was not able make the point to why he is writing it all. It didn’t touched me, having read this I clicked away to the home page where I happened to read the top most post present titled You can not make everyone happy. The title was really attractive but when I end up reading this post, I though hmmm ordinary but I will say the write ups were some regular musing that ought to go around and I must respect the choice of the blogger to what he/she wants to write.





It made me smile for 3 immediate thoughts.

1. This is exactly what I meant in my post You can not make everyone happy.
2. This also reminded me something from Mathew (7:1-2) “Judge not, lest you be judged” and a previous post here.
3. This actually increases my ratings on blog ratings sites such as Technorati because of the track back/link. Ah, well, I returned the favor.

No comments: