Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Men don’t cry.

Bloody Hell! They certainly do. They feel the same pain, they love as much as anyone else can, and, unlike a senseless machine they do have emotions. I do; and I cried – two days ago. Reasons are bit too personal and I don’t want to share. But, what I do want to share is a different feeling, a different thought. There are times in life when you badly wish for something; you promise yourself that when you can – you will. And when you have, what once you wished, the reasons are gone. I have it now, but my reason is no more.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have also cried a few times around. Makes one a lot lighter!

Happy crying!

Raheel Lakhani said...

Our society or rather world has so many taboos that it makes me sick. Crying is good.. it is theraupatic when you are down. I don't know why people become shy to show their emotions. Anyways, I hope everything gets okay for you. Know you betta know that smiling is also good :)

Anonymous said...

well i guess every human being has right to shed off the tears building inside at least at some point ... !

Hoping the best that your reasons of crying are gone with the wind by now ..... !

have a nice time ...!

wassalam

Anonymous said...

well i get that feeling a lot....
i lost my dad some years back n just last night i was missing him too much, so i cried...
its something not to be ashamed of...we all cry...it does good to the heart....

S. Jabbar said...

There is wisdome involved in crying, yet to much crying takes it away and makes a person to complain.

Anonymous said...

yes they do... and its more aching to c a man crying than a woman... it hurts lots..i say it..it hurts.....

Anonymous said...

Yup everyone cries......and everyone moves on.....so I hope you move on too from the difficult time you're goin through.....this too shall pass....